- Dimensions: 55cm (22 inches) x 40cm (16 inches) x 20cm (8 inches)
- Total approved weight:
- 7 kg in Economy
- 10 kg in Premium Economy
- 12 kg in Business
- Children are entitled to the same cabin baggage allowance as adults.
- Carrycots or fully collapsible pushchair/strollers can be checked-in.
In addition to one piece of hand baggage, you may be permitted to carry the following personal items:
- Ladies handbag
- Overcoat or wrap
- Camera or binoculars
- Reading material for the flight
- Infant’s feeding aids for consumption during the flight
- Walking stick
- Umbrella (folding type)
- Medicines required during flight like asthma inhaler
Hand baggage cannot be accepted if it:
- Is unsuitable for air carriage due to its weight, size or nature
- Cannot fit under the seat or be stowed in the overhead compartment
- Is unsuitably packed
Occasionally we may not have space to stow all cabin baggage safely and as a result you may be requested to check-in some or all of your cabin baggage at the boarding gate.
Complimentary Carry-On Plus service allows all CV Gold and Platinum members to carry a total of 12 kg as Hand Baggage, irrespective of the cabin/fare booked.